Intern/Co-op Producer - Current Students (Spring 2017)
About Zynga: Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S , Canada, U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
Application Requirements: This internship is for currently enrolled students only. Please include a link to your online portfolio within your resume.
- Effectively communicate the core experience of your game to other parts of the Zynga organization, and help ensure that your product leverages the ideas and resources of the larger organization
- Work across groups (Art Director, Creative Director and Producers) to create assets, and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce high quality content on time and on budget
- Initiate, foster, maintain and manage others toward positive working relationships with internal and external organizations critical to both current and future development process
- Understand and keep up with game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture
- Experience working collaboratively across discplines (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Producers etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
Perks at Zynga:
- We want to provide you with work that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a full-time employee. We want you to be challenged and to get the full experience of what it’s like to work at Zynga!
- Yes, our internships are paid!
- Delicious food! Yes, our interns partake in our delicious (and free!) gourmet meals every day – all breakfasts and lunches are provided Monday through Friday! And delicious snacks all day every day!
- We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top