Intern/Co-op Graphic Designer (Branding/Marketing) - Current Students (Summer 2017)
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S , Canada, U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
Application Requirements: This internship/co-op is for currently enrolled students only. Please include a link to your online portfolio within your resume. Any applications without portfolios not be considered.
- Support the Publishing Team in creating and designing user-facing promotions and graphics for web and mobile channels. (social, email, banner ads and more)
- Shadow select creative team members in order to gain experience in core campaign look and feel development supporting new game launches
- BA/MFA in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or Communication Design.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS5 Suite including: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Great design and brand identity sensibilities with strong information design skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Eager to integrate best practices to drive desired performance metrics.
- Must be able to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume of on-going projects and very fast turn-around
- Self-motivated, able to work with little supervision and have strong communication skills
- A passion for games, virtual worlds, and social networking
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or related studies
Perks at Zynga:
- We want to provide you with work that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a full-time employee. We want you to be challenged and to get the full experience of what it’s like to work at Zynga!
- Yes, our internships are paid!
- Delicious food! Yes, our interns partake in our delicious (and free!) gourmet meals every day – all lunches and dinners are provided Monday through Friday! And delicious snacks all day every day!
- We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top