Intern/Co-op Game Designer - Current Students (Summer 2017)
About Zynga: Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S , Canada, U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
Application Requirements: This internship/co-op is for currently enrolled students only. Please include a link to your online portfolio within your resume.
- Development of key game systems.
- Contribute to design discussions and key design decisions.
- Work closely with designers, software engineers, artists, product managers, and producers to deliver high quality features from concept to completion.
- Create and maintain detailed designs for all phases of development. Clearly communicate design intent to team.
- Experience developing mobile games for either iPhone or Android devices.
- Game design experience, knowledge in mobile and social game design.
- Analytical and detailed oriented problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills; ability to identify and solve key problems creatively with minimal guidance.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unity and/or native mobile game design experience preferred but not required.
Perks at Zynga:
- We want to provide you with work that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a full-time employee. We want you to be challenged and to get the full experience of what it’s like to work at Zynga!
- Yes, our internships are paid!
- Delicious food! Yes, our interns partake in our delicious (and free!) gourmet meals every day – all lunches and dinners are provided Monday through Friday! And delicious snacks all day every day!
- We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top