Intern/Co-op 3D Artist - Current Students (Summer 2017)
About Zynga: Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S , Canada, U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
Application Requirements: This internship/co-op is for currently enrolled students only. Please include a link to your online portfolio within your resume. Any applications without portfolios not be considered.
- Quick sketching and storyboarding experience
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting and composition
- Solid modeling skills with Maya or 3D max
- Solid texturing creation skills with photoshop, experience on using color, specular, bump, AO displacement etc.
- Good knowledge of UV-mapping techniques
- Good knowledge of 3D lighting and rendering in Maya or Max
- Good ability to communicate creative ideas through sketch, mock-ups, and any other visually tools.
- Can work independently to meet the requirement under the instruction.
Perks at Zynga:
- We want to provide you with work that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a full-time employee. We want you to be challenged and to get the full experience of what it’s like to work at Zynga!
- Yes, our internships are paid!
- Delicious food! Yes, our interns partake in our delicious (and free!) gourmet meals every day – all lunches and dinners are provided Monday through Friday! And delicious snacks all day every day!
- We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top