Global Benefits Manager
Zynga has an opportunity to join an established, profitable global company as our Global Benefits Manager. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating a benefit offering that differentiates itself from our competitors and the industry. The right person will have experience in implementing and managing a global benefits function and is well-versed in constantly adapting offerings to ensure a unique, cost-effective offering that strategically aligns itself with the business and ultimately, lets our employees know how much we appreciate them. This individual must be driven, principled and always seeks improvement in both self and craft. Team spirit is a must!
- Manage and lead the implementation, oversight and maintenance of innovative, industry-defining, benefits programs, policies, plans and processes for global employee base.
- Maintain internal and external relationships (e.g. benefit providers, brokers, survey relationships) and provide mentoring, coaching and support to managers, internal business partners and employees through training and feedback.
- Conduct market and benchmark analysis to identify trends in industry and competitors to maintain internal equity and external competitiveness on a global basis.
- Manage and further develop health and wellness plans, health and dental insurance, life, and disability insurance policies by negotiating with the benefits brokers, communicating changes to the employees, and executing an annual competitive review.
- Ensure insurance plans are compliant with federal and state regulations.
- Regulatory compliance and reporting for all benefit plans including, health & welfare, 401(k), etc.
- Develop areas of improvement around employee wellness, and benefit plans.
- Write and distribute an Employee Benefits Summary annually
- Passion for all things benefit related
- 7-10 years of experience in human resource management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in global benefit management preferred
- Forging relationships with consultants, vendors, and other external partners
- Expertise with spreadsheet and database management applications
- Problem solving, technical and analytical skills to support the development and implementation of Benefits and HR policies, procedures and programs.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Accountability and transparency with all lines of work.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top