Gameplay Engineer - CSR2
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
As a Gameplay Engineer you’ll already have confidence in your core skills whilst being aware of what you don’t know yet. A strong sense of personal belief is important, supported by work samples, references, and lessons learned on the way.
- Specialising in the design and building of computer code that controls the gameplay features of a game.
- Managing the reactions of objects in a game, to ensure that they abide by the laws of physics
- Developing project-independent games technology, including 3D graphics and physics programming
- Programming experience within the games industry or a graduate with a strong interest in games
- Experience working on at least one published title is beneficial
- C#, Python and Lua skills, with the ability to write well documented, high-quality code
- The ability to work within an Agile environment
- A passion for games
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Back to top