Game Programmer - New IP
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
This role will involve developing mobile titles in both Unity and natively in C++ including use of our industry leading Morpheme and Euphoria animation system.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Games programming on prototypes and incubation projects, production titles and ultimately live titles.
- Generalist programmer with the flexibility and confidence to tackle new challenges and technologies.
- Taking part in project planning and scheduling using Agile.
- Production of professional stable code as part of a team.
- Strong native C/C++ skills.
- Plus at least 3 months experience working with Unity and c#.
- A solid appreciation of the differences between managed and unmanaged code with the primary focus being on unmanaged code.
- Strong general games development skills – we are interested in width as well as depth.
- Degree level in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of games development experience.
- A published game title (certified and released).
- Experience with animation APIs such as Mekanim.
- Experience working with Physics systems.
- A broad knowledge of languages.
- Familiarity with server technology such as AWS.
- A passion for computer games including social and mobile.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top