- Bangalore, India
Position at Zynga
Zynga is looking for Game Designers to join the team. You will be working on games that will be played by millions of players every single day.
- Work closely with other designers and cross-functionally with UX, engineering, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features. Build and lead the implementation of fun, engaging in-game events and other game content.
- Build clear and complete game design documentation for game content and features. Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance.
- 3 plus years experience in mobile game design, including at least one year on a game in live ops
- Experience building in-game content designed to appeal to a sp ecific audience
- Deep understanding of basic economy balance and tuning
- Experience writing clear and concise specs, user flows, and feature documentation
- Solid knowledge of free-to-play games in general, and the brain puzzle genre specifically
- Excellent com munication an d critical thinking skills
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered br eakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zyn ga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Back to top