Zynga is looking for a Game Designer who can help drive the creation of new features on some of Zynga’s top games. The Game Designer will add experience, fun, direction, joy, and performance to the game design process
- Create or adapt leading game features to work with an existing game.
- Pitch new ideas to the team/ hold brainstorming sessions.
- Tune and model complex systems using Excel.
- Write copy, names, and narrative elements of game.
- Analyze real-time feedback and metrics, and adjust game designs accordingly.
- Work with product managers, developers and artists to oversee the implementation of new features and systems.
- Ability to describe user experience stories and create wireframe screens and flows.
- Remain up-to-date with Game Design literature and best practices to be an evangelist for the craft of Game Design
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top