Financial Analyst, FP&A
This position, based in San Francisco, offers a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced high performance environment at Zynga, a leader in developing, marketing, and operating online social games (NASDAQ: ZNGA). Small team encompassing FP&A and strategic finance provides for significant responsibilities; this position offers meaningful exposure to senior executives, including the CFO. You will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams and be responsible for understanding operational strategies of studios. You will provide recommendations & information that will assist senior executives in making critical strategic decisions.
This position partners with stakeholders across the company including game studios, technical teams, business development and partner groups to deliver planning, analytics and operational finance support at all decision levels.
The ideal candidate:
- High-achieving individual yet highly team-oriented
- Strong communicator (written & verbal); reliable and responsive to email and phone communications
- Self-starter with the ability to create presentations and analysis from scratch and anticipate work that needs to be done
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, and eager to contribute
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information.
- Adapt in a dynamic business environment
- Provide broad financial support to operational leaders, including preparation of budgets and forecasts, internal management reporting and dashboards, and ad-hoc of financial analysis
- Work closely with business leaders to report, manage and control operating results, identifying areas of both growth potential, and cost efficiency
- Assist in the development of long-range strategic and financial plans
- Prepare materials and present to C-Level Executives
- Assist in projects that involve other finance functions including People Ops, Marketing, User Acquisition, etc.
- Assist with accounting close process, earnings and bookings guidance and other ad-hoc FP&A projects
- Partner with cross functional teams across Zynga’s organizations and develop strong collaborative relationship with key stakeholders across the company.
- The ideal candidate would have spent 1-3 years in FP&A; proficiency/ experience with Oracle, Cognos and experience with technology sector preferred.
- World class analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrated history of strong achievement
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision and effective in dealing with ambiguity
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top