Executive Producer - CSR2
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
As a Executive Producer you will have a clear understanding of your leadership style and its impact on others, and be able to use a range of directive and non-directive leadership skills to get the best from your team.
You will balance delivering results with caring for the needs of your team. You will motivate and guide others to excellence, acting as a role model for organisational, technical, and creative skills, whilst showing others ‘what good looks like’.
Assertive when needed, you ensure the requirements of your team and your business are met by stakeholders at all levels. Confident in your decision making, you nevertheless think carefully before you speak and act.
The Executive Producer oversees the driving force in a team, ensuring the successful delivery of a game on time, to budget and to quality. They own the path to achieving the General Manager’s vision, reacting to changes in requirement in a way that minimises disruption to teams and defining the strategy for delivery including team structure, process improvement and managing internal/external requirements.
Through the production team, the Executive producer also has a constant eye on process improvement and cultivating a strong positive team culture. The EP also has management responsibility over in-team release management, quality assurance and production.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Seeks full team autonomy and drives team to dliver the game on time, on budget, and to quality
- Ensure the game is delivering against the vision of the General Manager
- Provide concise and timely updates to key stakeholders outside the team
- Establish best practices for team, review constantly and collaboratively to ensure maximum efficiency
- Accountable for communication of goals, deadlines, changes in team etc. within the team, finding the best communication tools to keep the team adequately informed and able to give feedback
- Proactively identify project risks and drive them to closure
- Work with the leads group to identify the resources required to deliver and maintain the game
- Actively recruit to fill open roles with high quality candidates
- Balance competing priorities: team morale, deadlines, budget, feature requests, live product and future release
- Manage QA ensuring an excellent partnership between development and QA
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills at all levels of the organization
- Seasoned manager, with ability to lead, inspire, and communicate across the entire team
- Adept at driving to solutions with creative problem solving skills
- Ability to negotiate with peers and above; excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of the disciplines that create games: programming, art, design, product management
- Strong leadership skills; ability to influence and challenge a variety of stakeholders
- Be able to adapt quickly, become effective in new situations, in a highly dynamic environment
- Comfortable planning complex projects and managing releases for a live service
- Excellent risk assessment and risk management skills
- Experience managing outsourcing pipelines and cross-site development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Formal Prince2; PMP & Scrum training highly desirable
WHAT DO WE GIVE YOU?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock Unit allocation from day one
- Private healthcare
- 6 months fully paid maternity and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days holiday
- Casual dress every day!
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes we run
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
- A discretionary annual bonus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top