Environment Artist - CSR2
Make Games That Wow People!
Our mission is to bring AAA console visuals and deep, compelling gameplay to mobile platforms. As a key member of the CSR2 Environment Team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse team of experienced developers and utilize leading-edge technology and content pipelines.
You will be responsible for creating AAA environment content from concept to pre-production through to final implementation. You will have previous experience in building environment content for games and be highly passionate about creating platform leading artwork as part of our dedicated art team. As well as previous experience of briefing and managing outsourced content as part of the environment creation process.
- Demonstrated experience with console and/ or IOS / Android platform development.
- Good knowledge of Unity or Unreal engine
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and good working estimations
- Excellent texture and mapping skills with a key focus on optimisations.
- Good working knowledge of games and the games industry
- Expert with standard art tools of the trade (Photoshop, Maya, 3D Studio MAX, Zbrush)
- Can create and iterate documents that convey clear and concise instructional information.
Want to really stand out? Know about these!
- Have previous environment experience for mobile development?
- Have AAA racing console experience?
- Have basic knowledge of Substance designer and/or world machine
- Have experience in Unity VFX
- Basic Knowledge of lighting is beneficial
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
- Adaptable and enthusiastic
- Proactively helps identify tasks and issues
- Passionate about making games
- Excellent work etiquette
What do we offer?
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top