Director, User Acquisition
- San Francisco, CA
Position at Zynga
The User Acquisition team at Zynga is looking for a Director, User Acquisition who will work with Zynga's growing mobile portfolio. This individual will focus on emerging UA channels, finding global pockets of scale. She/he will be responsible for helping the team develop global mobile acquisition strategies, spec products with engineering and build out new channels. This person is an experienced quantitative online marketer who can manage multiple priorities while delivering best in class execution. This person has succeeded in launching games in different markets.
- Drive innovation on game division level investments
- Drive innovation and vision for mobile advertising
- Support the creative direction of our advertising asset needs to ensure top performance
- Lead the optimization efforts across creative, geo, platform, and channel to maximize returns and scale products.
- Experience scaling games to top 10 grossing
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical-thinking skills and experience working in metrics based environments
- Strong background of building and delivering ad products & reporting
- Experience - and a desire - to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Outstanding communication and client skills - both written and spoken - to work effectively with our studios
- Experience leading organizations with mixed talent backgrounds
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU's (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Back to top