Director, Product Marketing,
Director, Product Marketing
Zynga is looking for an experienced Director Product Marketing to join our growing team! This position is part of the Publishing organization, and will work directly with both studio leaders and functional Publishing leads.
- Develop strategies, plans and lead the execution of integrated marketing plans across a set of key franchises.
- Deliver data driven strategies to inform slate based on customer segmentation, demographics and market forecasts
- Partner closely with functional Publishing team leads – market research, player insights, advertising, email, cross-promotion, brand, PR, events, business development, social & community – to drive best in class marketing plans and campaigns.
- Create quarterly, yearly and multi-year marketing plan definitions -- a long term, cohesive strategy to drive brand and key business metrics
- Act as the advocate for our consumers – ensure all messaging is easy to comprehend and our features and functionality align with what our players want and what makes sense for the business.
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between Publishing and studios. Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams – focusing on the biggest opportunities for Zynga.
- Influence the game team feature development and messaging and marketing of all key features
- Help build brands that players love and extend into their everyday lives.
- Depending on studio alignment, manage 1-2 Product Marketing Managers.
- 10+ years of outstanding experience in broad, cross functional, consumer marketing with a minimum of 2 years experience at a gaming company strongly preferred
- Owner/CEO mindset: ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to business outcomes
- A strong track record of success and results at previous companies
- Comfortable working in a very analytics driven company
- Previous start-up, games and/or social media experience a strong plus
- Experience successfully managing a team
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Passion for social games and disruptive businesses
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA strongly preferred
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top