Director of Quality Assurance
Zynga is looking for an experienced Director of Quality Assurance for our Zynga Quality (ZQ) division. Join us to help build and direct a growing QA team in testing and shipping leading-edge game software !
• Responsible for building and mentoring ZQ QA Team
• Influence global test strategies and Direction for QA
• Work with Engineering, Product Management, and other Zynga groups to assure testing meets release requirements
• Provide yearly Quality Assurance budget estimates and participate in the budget planning process
• Track budgetary spending for resources, hardware and software purchases.
• Drive the development of Quality Assurance policies, procedures, standards and strategies.
• Understand the issues/risks with releases and work with the game studios to help understand and clear their roadblocks, escalate to eStaff when corporate policy change is required.
• Work closely with other supporting teams (communications, training, architecture, testing, … ) and liaise with stakeholders to inform them of the introduction of new services and any preparation activities necessary
• Liaise with Quality Engineering team to drive requirements for automation, white box testing, server side test coverage.
• Maintain awareness of existing or potential customer escalation issues.
• Proactively work with Customer Service to successfully fulfill Zynga escalation and change control process.
• Liaison with Customer service, Community Managers, Localization team and outsource partners
• Manage outsource test partners.
• BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
• QA Automation, Load, Regression, and Performance Test Experience
• Experience in Web, and ideally Mobile Software Development and Lifecycles
• Knowledge of the latest Automation Testing Tools and Frameworks
• 10+ Years of QA Experience with 5+ Managing Employees
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top