Director of Product - CSR2
At NaturalMotion we believe in creating the highest quality mobile games and experiences that compromise on nothing. Our dedication to this approach has once again allowed us to deliver a benchmark setting product in CSR2.
Following the huge release success of the product, we are now seeking a Director of Product to join the CSR2 team and take the game and franchise to even greater heights.
The DoP will manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale. In addition, the DoP will drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis.
The DoP will manage the CSR2 product team; effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals. Lastly, they will effectively champion the product vision & strategy, manage/monitor product progression through completion of milestones and partner with product marketing to ensure the products ongoing success.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in free to play live operations, a deep understanding of game systems design, and the ability to collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines including marketing, user acquisition, development, art, and design.
- Significant experience in product management in consumer mobile or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience with a mobile company managing dynamic applications and multivariate testing
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a small team – including those who do not directly report to you
- Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills. SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Previous experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams is a strong plus
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- Past experience in managing teams is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree
- MBA preferred
Experience and Skills
- Extensive experience as a Product Lead or Senior Product Manager
- Must have shipped at least one successful title and worked within a live services model
- Experience managing a team and overseeing associated relevant internal and external functions
- Strong analytical skills and a love for finding patterns and actionable conclusions in key metrics data
- Be a good leader, with the ability to both listen effectively and influence a team.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top