Director of Engineering - Dawn of Titans
NaturalMotion are looking for an experienced Director of Engineering to join the Dawn of Titans team in our growing London studio.
As the Dawn of Titans Director of Engineering you will be responsible for leading engineers to build exciting new systems/features, and collaborating with other disciplines and central engineering leadership to grow both the organization and product.
- Partner with DoT leadership team to create processes and project plans that enable the team to efficiently produce a high quality product on time and on budget
- Manage all development processes including scheduling, scrums, quality assurance, release and product reviews
- Grow engineering org as needed, providing guidance on compensation (budget and allocation) and promotions
- Manage resources, including year-to-year projections for staffing, service and hardware
- Interface with other technical departments to collectively strategize, as well as route and schedule required work to appropriate parties
- Perform long-term technical guidance and planning
- Monitor and guide product releases/updates
Required Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience managing internal development teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Producers, etc.) in a Development Director, Exec/Sr. Producer or Project Manager capacity
- Proven track record of managing organizations of 35+ engineers, including growing and shaping an organization and its hierarchy
- Experience working with Agile development & Scrum environment
- Highly proficient with common project management tools and bug databases
- Team building skills and ability to give concise and clear directions
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
- Provide roadmap guidance for individual games, services, and the overall division
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top