Zynga Poker seeks a Development Director to oversee our development processes and planning. Under the Senior Director you will directly act as the main project manager for multiple developer groups. Help develop the processes to take the team from good to great, and ensure the successful delivery of a features, on time and within budget.
Poker offers unique challenges as the biggest online poker game in the world, you will actively monitor the team’s progress against the schedule, and adjust to changes as they happen.
- Responsibility for establishing features schedule based on team’s estimate
- Being able to articulate a resource plan to deliver on the studio’s goals
- Work with the Engineering and Art managers to validate task duration
- and dependencies
- Managing changes and communicating to project stakeholders the impact
- to the Studio
- Facilitate process improvements across departments
- Risk assessment and mitigation planning
- Under the Senior Director drive the long term planning (Quarterly/Yearly)
- of the Studio
- Manage game releases
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- 3+ years of game industry experience
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills
- Effective communication skills across all levels of an organization.
- Mobile experience a plus
- Live game experience a plus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top