Data Analyst, Growth
Data Analyst, Growth
Zynga has one of the richest and most complex datasets in the tech industry, and we’re seeking a Data Analyst to help us drive key product insights that will have big impacts to our games and company! The successful candidate will enjoy combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide our game studios with the data and insights that will drive our continued success. The Data Analyst works closely with product leaders as a data-driven advisor and partner on strategic issues. The candidate should enjoy both working with people and undertaking rigorous statistical analyses.
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring to game studios using data drawn from diverse sources
- Implement and maintain the quality of the data pipeline for your game.
- Decide what data is best to track and work with Product and Engineering to implement your vision
- Develop new insights and analyses that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people playing our games
- 3-4 experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Working knowledge of basic statistics; preferred experience with statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- B.S. or B.A. in Math, Statistics, Comp Sci, Engineering, or other technical field required; advanced degrees a plus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top