Position at Zynga
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include - CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager who can bring its games to the forefront of the industry: building unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world and delighting its users through games.
Equipped with user data, you will have the freedom to provide experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process, building high quality social games for millions.
Part of the Central Product Management (CPM), you will help multiple teams across EMEA manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing and consulting on specs, overcoming design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale. In addition, the Lead Product Manager will drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis. Through strong customer empathy, the Lead Product Manager will be responsible to develop deep insights into customer needs and how the roadmap addresses those needs.
You will coordinate Product Managers across multiple products; they will work with their team to set clear/measurable objectives and ensure the team is effectively crafting project plans based on priorities, and ultimately driving positive business outcomes. Lastly, the Lead Product Manager will deliver their vision & strategy, monitor product progression and partner with product marketing for launch.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Experience in product management in consumer products
- Ability to build wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience with managing dynamic applications and multivariate testing
- Able to lead, motivate, and develop a team - including those who do not directly report to you
- Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills. SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive team
- A passion for games, creating fu and, compelling user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organisational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends
- Consumer mobile or game development experience
- Experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.