Zynga is looking for a Creative Programmer to join the Helsinki Studio and be part of an exciting AAA mobile strategy title. Working within a highly experienced coding team, collaboration with peers, exceptional communication skills and superb culture fit are essential qualities we look for in the ideal candidate.
- Work as part of the game creative team that owns the game design
- Implement, test and iterate on different game mechanics
- Define workflows and processes for the game development team
- Create, maintain and optimize game features
- Produce professional quality code
- Follow best practices for documentation, testing, and code reviews
- Excellent understanding of F2P game development
- Minimum 5 years of object oriented coding experience
- Experience of creating a number of deep and complex game projects
- Superb time management and organization skills
- Proven ability to expertly diagnose issues and solve complex problems.
- Other programming and scripting experience
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top