Zynga is looking for a Creative Programmer to join the Helsinki Studio and be part of an exciting AAA mobile strategy title. Working within a highly experienced coding team, collaboration with peers, exceptional communication skills and superb culture fit are essential qualities we look for in the ideal candidate.
- Work as part of the game creative team that owns the game design
- Implement, test and iterate on different game mechanics
- Define workflows and processes for the game development team
- Create, maintain and optimize game features
- Produce professional quality code
- Follow best practices for documentation, testing, and code reviews
- Excellent understanding of F2P game development
- Minimum 5 years of object oriented coding experience
- Experience of creating a number of deep and complex game projects
- Superb time management and organization skills
- Proven ability to expertly diagnose issues and solve complex problems.
- Other programming and scripting experience
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top