Contract Technical Recruiter (12 month FTC)
Amazing things are happening at NaturalMotion! As a part of Zynga, our mission is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. Our portfolio of games includes our perennial hits, CSR 2, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker which are in some of the fastest growing mobile gaming categories.
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
As we grow our efforts in the UK and EMEA for our current studios and for our recent acquisitions of Gram Gamed and Peak Games, NaturalMotion is looking for a Contract Technical Recruiter to help build our team to fill out our ambitious roadmap! You will partner with a team of Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Coordinators and Business Leaders to find and attract the best technical talent
Alongside the fun work of building engaging games, NaturalMotion is also building a succeeding business. We love the work we do and want to make sure we can continue to support it by working on our company’s fundamentals. The biggest part of that is ensuring that NaturalMotion is a great place to work - you’ll get to work with smart, committed and cool people.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Develop strong relationships and collaborate with hiring managers and key internal stakeholders
- Consistently develop expectations with hiring teams, create commitments and report on delivery of those agreements
- Adapt to the hiring needs on hand, flexing to support the broader team as demands move between technical and non-technical roles
- Create and maintain a strong pipeline of passive talent for all Studio and Partnership teams in a highly metrics driven organization
- Experience of recruiting and sourcing experience for a search agency or in-house recruiting organization. A mix of Technical and Corporate recruiting experience is preferred
- Experience partnering with senior level managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Strong business acumen and an in-depth knowledge of the web and game talent market
- Proven experience with sourcing methods including Boolean search, user groups, networking and sourcing via web channels
- Exceptional organisational and interviewing skills
- Broad knowledge of web technologies and the software development process
What do we offer?
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top