Consumer Insights Manager
Zynga Consumer Insights is looking for an experienced professional in consumer research to join our team as a Consumer Insights Manager. Reporting to the Senior Director, you will be responsible for identifying actionable insights across Zynga’s portfolio as well as the overall gaming marketplace.
Your focus will be on cultivating and leveraging the “voice of the consumer” across marketing and game design initiatives. Your work will help drive innovations and improvements for both live games and new games in development.
A successful candidate should feel comfortable executing research projects, managing key tracking studies, analyzing and visualizing data and sharing information across the organization.
As your projects will range from quick-turn qualitative interviews to large-scale quantitative studies, the ability to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities is essential.
- Support the team in developing and representing the “voice of consumer” through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations and careful analysis
- Assist in translating business needs into cost effective and appropriate research methodologies ranging from cutting-edge techniques to tried-and-true methods
- Execute qualitative and quantitative research projects ranging from facilitating player interviews to fielding surveys with direct supervision
- Manage key tracking studies including fielding, reporting and analysis
- Act as point of contact for a wide variety of syndicated data sources
- Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners
- Passion about games and consumers is a must!
- 4+ years of experience in a custom primary research function on the client or vendor side
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written skills
- Solid analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly
- Proven project management skills and willingness to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build cooperative, productive relationships with internal clients and vendors
- Experience with business intelligence analysis
- Experience with analytics software tools like SPSS and SQL a plus
- Degree in applied psychology, sociology, economics, engineering, computer science, marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- 10% travel required, including some international travel.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top