Backend Technical Lead
Zynga is looking for a Backend Technical Lead to oversee game and system scalability, performance, and network infrastructure for our game backend.
- Plan, implement and lead the development of the game backend
- Define game and system architecture, research new technologies, and prototype new ideas while balancing it with business initiatives.
- Work with various disciplines to provide technical insight of new features.
- Participate hands-on in various pods to lead the design of systems.
- Evangelize, collaborate, and share technology across studio architects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of software development experience;
- Expert knowledge in Java, C/C++, or similar programming language
- Experience designing and maintaining large-scale backend web services
- Deep knowledge/experience with data architecture: SQL, NoSQL, and data caching technologies/in-memory databases such as MemCached and Redis.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience reacting to operational issues in a live online game
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top