Associate Graphic Designer
Position at Zynga
As an Associate Designer on Zynga's UA Creative team, you will be encouraged to execute Display advertising executions on advertising platforms and partner networks as well as video content for the iOS and Google Play storefronts for all of our titles. We are a performance marketing creative team, so this position will have a role in crafting a high volume of creatively diverse executions, ideally in a self-sufficient manner.
- Ability to execute a static ad, and resize for all partners (~50 sizes) within 2 days.
- Ability to execute video ads, and resize for multiple platforms, Using Adobe After Effects.
- Ability to switch multiple hats between Static Ads and Motion Graphic deliveries.
- Efficient creative and production chops.
- Highly self-sufficient to take ownership of the work assigned.
- An eye for detailing with Zero Error attitude.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience as a Graphic designer, Motion Graphic Designer, or compositing artist.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge in Adobe After Effects and other Adobe Package is a big added advantage.
- Must be able to work well in an extremely fast-paced environment with high volume projects and quick turn-around.
- Detailed understanding of consumer-facing Ad experiences on social ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and partner ad networks
- Detailed understanding of (or at least a sincere desire to learn) the intricacies of and differences between the iOS and Google Play storefronts.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills and with a team-first attitude
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Back to top