- Bengaluru, India
Position at Zynga
Zynga is seeking a talented Marketing Art Lead wit h experience in video development, graphic design and mobile game marketing to join our world class marketing organization. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Art Director, this critical role will be responsible for driving the development of all creative executions required to support the effective and efficient marketing of our games across User Acquisition, App Store Optimization, Social/Community, and Live Ops marketing efforts.
You have a hands-on creative background and an understanding of what it takes to inspire a team of artists to produce marketing creatives that excite and engage an audience. You are passionate about team collaboration and inclusion, with an ability to communicate cross functionally with other stakeholders. You understand the difference between performance marketing and brand marketing and are comfortable using data to inform creative decisions . You aren't one to settle for status quo and believe in always striving to raise the bar , produc ing better quality work and performance !
- Work with Product Marketing to establish selling points for the game, generate and maintain the ad production cadence and schedule, and develop quarterly high-level creative plans.
- Lead a team of Video, Static and 3D artists to satisfy the demands of an aggressive delivery cadence of ads and assets needed to support User Acquisition, App Store Optimization, Social/Community and Live Ops marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the Art Director to align on a process for constant brainstorming & ideation that become actionable briefs for creative executions.
- Maintain and oversee the Ad creation loop
- Adapt Ad creation process to best suit/support the Marketing Pod's DNA
- Define & lead the feedback process (internal and external)
- Ensure velocity in process, variety in execution, and volume per cadence
- Lead communication and transparency with the game team and licensor
- Foster and maintain a collaborative and reflexive relationship with the game team
- Keep them continuously informed of what we are doing
- Keep up to date with what is going on IN the game - new assets, new content, new features, new levels, events, etc
- Game, Genre, and Competitive Landscape expertise
- Maintain and tracklist of top 20 competitors
- Research and study what themes, ads, and formats are performing within the genre and for our competitors
- Participate in the ASO planning process by contributing creative and product expertise
- At least 5 years of professional experience developing and executing video creative
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere (expert Photoshop & Design skills a big plus)
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills leading to thoughtful creative executions
- Confident working in an extremely fast-paced environment with multiple projects and quick turn-arounds
- Thorough understanding of consumer-facing ad experiences on social ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and partner ad networks
- Thorough understanding of (or at least a genuine desire to learn) the nuances of creating video assets for the iOS and Google Play storefronts.
- A self-sufficient self-starter with an ability to thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills and with a team-first attitude
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Back to top