Ad Tech Product Manager, Ad Monetization
Zynga is looking for an Ad Tech Product Manager to join our world class ad team! You will be responsible for directing the prioritization and development of our advertising technology products and platform features. In this critical, centralized role, you are expected to ensure ad tech reliability and optimize ad delivery, innovate on ad tech capabilities and create competitive advantages across all of our demand source channels, and increasing the value proposition for advertising while leveraging economies of scale across all of Zynga's games by building common shared functionality which all games depend on.
- Designing, scoping and optimizing new features for our ad delivery platform
- Work with our 3rd party partners to develop new technical solutions to help evolve our ad monetization business
- Drive technical implementations on behalf of the ad monetization team
- Get under the hood on both our internal and external advertising platforms to understand impacts on latency, reporting discrepancies, ad quality, etc.
- Partner with our in-house ad platform team to advise on industry best practices and technical solutions
- Represent and prioritize our ad monetization requests for our internal ad tech roadmap
- Help us overcome technical hurdles to bring new, innovative ad products to market at scale
- Project manage the end-to-end process for implementation and release of ad tech features and improvements
- 3+ years experience working with Ad Tech, preferably at an Ad Tech company or mobile publisher
- A proven track record project managing complex processes involving multiple parties
- A solid technical understanding of advertising technologies and how they work, including SSPs/DSPs, Ad Mediation, RTB, Rewarded Video, and Ad Targeting
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize to in order to get things done
- Ability to work and drive results independently as well as collaborate with others on solutions
- Extremely organized and an excellent communicator
- Knowledge of the following an advantage: C, C++, Java, Go, Python, R, SQL
- Degree in Computer Science preferred
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top