ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 10 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
We are currently searching for top talent to work in New York. Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with top startups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Partner with the Product Manager(s) to create and define the product vision/strategy for new digital products.
- Conduct research to validate the user and business needs and use these learnings to create a best-in-class user experience.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Be the voice of design in every product decision and identify best practices that will be used across the organization.
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- True self-starters. ZX Ventures is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Someone who has delivered exceptional results for their company throughout their career and can show that their actions have led to impact.
- Has worked with Sketch and Invision, and has experience with A/B testing.
- Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets opportunities.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Meet Some of ZX Ventures's Employees
Head of Global Marketing Services, eCommerce
Paolo works with local marketing teams around the world to help them accelerate their growth, align on objectives, and scale their marketing capabilities.
Back to top