Global Manager, Planning and Performance Management
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 10 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
We are currently searching for top talent to work in New York. Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with top startups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Designing and establishing long term strategic planning and budgeting processes, models and assumptions.
- Working with department and team leads to support strategic annual plans based on industry and consumer insights.
- Creating and maintaining details and accurate financial models that allow for short and long-term business valuations.
- Providing analytical support on business results and tracking financial targets
- Preparing management summaries and presentations.
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- Someone who has delivered exceptional results for their company throughout their career. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- A university degree, and candidates who have shown development through work experience.
- A minimum of 2 - 6 years of experience in financial planning, FP&A, and strategic planning.
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges, wherever they are needed within the company. You will be trusted to develop plans to improve our business based on your specific area of responsibility and adapt to evolving responsibility as our business grows.
- Advanced project and people management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment, as well as execution drive.
- Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets opportunities.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Meet Some of ZX Ventures's Employees
Head of Global Marketing Services, eCommerce
Paolo works with local marketing teams around the world to help them accelerate their growth, align on objectives, and scale their marketing capabilities.
Back to top