Global Manager, Off Trade Marketing
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 10 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
We are currently searching for top talent to work in New York. Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with top startups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Leading global Category Management practice finding new solutions to growing the retailer business as well as our category growth
- Creating strategy & action plan for our Craft & Specialty brands and execute in top markets and in most influential OFF Trade accounts
- Leading commercial tools development for global brands
- Defining key tools to get into the right accounts, in a right way, with a right price, with an excellent execution using the right set of commercial, marketing & sales tools. Codify best practices & enables easy knowledge transfer in organization.
- Following through with constant hands on work with local markets, motivating, teaching & coaching. Set up regular lean routines to deliver on plan & problem solve along the way.
- Capturing knowledge & constantly helping to identify commercial business opportunities in various areas, continuing to diversify our brands in the market and continue to be recognized as the leading brands in the prestige category & in influencing accounts.
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- Beverage and category management knowledge desirable
- Someone who has delivered exceptional results for their company throughout their career.
We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- Strong strategic, analytic, and financial skills with ability to develop strong consumer insights
and center solutions around them. Strong project management skills
- A university degree in marketing or related field required, MBA preferred.
- 4-6 years sales & marketing experience, strong understanding of marketing and
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Meet Some of ZX Ventures's Employees
Head of Convenient Solutions
Maisie explores new business models and investment opportunities in technologies that get ZX Ventures’ products to consumers faster, cheaper, and in the best format.
Back to top