Global Director, Data Strategy
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 10 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
We are currently searching for top talent to work in New York. Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with top startups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Develop relationships with international business stakeholders and align global requirements in support of individual business needs
- Manage the design, development, and delivery of global self-service data infrastructure, ensuring data quality and proper governance
- Communicate the value and manage the implementation of world-class measurement methodologies
- Align and manage the on-going production of standard dashboards and reports
- Lead data-driven initiatives and design tests to understand the value of data
- Manage global Data Excellence Program and coach global and local teams to be more data-driven
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- True self-starters. Zx Ventures is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment
- Experience developing BI strategy and requirements
- Exceptional visual, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in Data wrangling, building data models, and developing insights
- A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, etc.
- Strong business acumen and extensive experience using data to drive ecommerce businesses
- Experience with BI tools (SQL, Power BI, QlikView, Looker) and statistical analysis programs (SPSS, SAS)
- On top of the latest trends in technology and data architecture
- 10+ years of related Business Intelligence work with significant experience in a global company, including 3+ years in a leadership role
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges, wherever they are needed within the company.
- Ability to build strong working relationships (globally)
- Advanced project and people management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment, as well as execution drive.
- Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets opportunities.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Meet Some of ZX Ventures's Employees
Head of Global Marketing Services, eCommerce
Paolo works with local marketing teams around the world to help them accelerate their growth, align on objectives, and scale their marketing capabilities.
Back to top