Senior Technical Sourcer
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA or US Remote (in select states)
About the role and about You:
The Sr. Technical Sourcer role is an exciting opportunity as it's only our 2nd role born out of our growth and hiring needs. You will be part of a dedicated, high-performing team and will leverage new channels in the market to identify and attract top talent. Because the sourcing team is a new function within the Zwift recruiting team, you will be a part of establishing best-in-class strategies, process, and philosophies.
You are someone who can identify, engage, and pre-qualify candidates for technical roles such as game developers, full stack engineers, architects, game designers, web and server engineers. You will know how to effectively communicate in a way that resonates with the intended audience. You are keen to writing crafty, inspiring, and captivating messages that stand out and will lead passive candidates to respond to you among the dozens of messages they receive. You are an out-of-the box sourcer and know how to find the purple squirrel that doesn’t exist on LinkedIn.
Being flexible and adaptable is key in this role as you will be driven to do what it takes to contribute in a fast-paced, collaborative, start-up environment. Two days are usually never the same.
If this sounds exciting to you and you're up for the challenge, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Talent Engagement team to build diverse talent pipelines for current and future talent needs with candidates that hold the necessary experience, skills, and competencies.
- Assist with competitive intelligence needs and other ad-hoc projects for the Talent Engagement team.
- Leverage a variety of sourcing tools as well as any out of the box creative sourcing strategies to engage with technical candidates who are not active.
- Engage and communicate with potential candidates, gauge their interest, and suitability for current or future positions.
- Participate in initiatives with the global Talent Engagement team to position Zwift as an employer of choice and implement meaningful programs.
- Keep applicant data updated timely within an ATS database to be able to identify potential applicants for positions.
- Prepare and effectively present your findings to Talent Engagement Partners, business stakeholders, including executive management in a concise fashion.
- Support ad hoc business studies/reporting and drive operational excellence.
- Represent the company in the marketplace both as part of providing a world-class candidate experience and at external and internal events, to support talent acquisition goals.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years combined technical sourcing experience in a tech company (gaming company a bonus)!
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions with stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Adept at identifying and engaging senior level candidates across all functions.
- Proven success sourcing a diverse and inclusive pool of candidates.
- Knowledge, comfort, and versatility working on complex or technical sourcing topics.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information; and present it appropriately to an executive audience.
- Driven to be highly successful, with an interest in technology, fitness, and continuous learning.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Experience with Greenhouse, LinkedIn Talent Insights, and other sourcing tools
- Experience in a gaming company
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top