QA Automation Engineer - Mobile
- Long Beach, CA
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA
About the role and about You:
You are an experienced QA Automation Engineer for our mobile products. As part of our QA Team, you will be responsible for ensuring automated testing of Zwift’s shared cloud services, and the integration and connection of services into our game, web, and family of software products. Help influence and acquire the methods, practices, and tools we’ll use to drive how we test into the future.
What you’ll do:
- Design, plan, write, maintain and execute automated tests - including functional, system integration, regression, performance, and RESTful api testing, using tools such as Appium, TestCafe and Postman.
- Review and document specification, collaborating with developers to build Test Cases
- Craft detailed, reproducible, and concise bug reports in Jira
- Help design, refine, and distribute QA reports and feedback to development, product managers, customer support, and senior management
- Foster strong, communicative team spirit supporting our globally distributed development, server, backend, and web teams
What we're looking for:
- A deep understanding of the QA process, practice, with uncompromising attention to detail. A commitment to quality as demonstrated through past experiences with manual and automated testing frontend, API and databases
- Strong experience with Test Automation and Test Case Management (TestCafe or Postman, Swagger, Locust, Jmeter, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Experience working with Appium
- Experience with establishing cross-functional, collaborative relationships with various business and technology teams and exceptional, demonstrable written and verbal communication skills,
- Agile development experience with the capability in working with kanban and structured environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and Interest in creating fun experiences around cycling, running, and overall fitness
- Passion for cycling, running, and/or fitness industries
- Experience testing mobile applications on iOS and Android devices
- Experience with Java
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top