Reliability Engineering Manager
Who We Are
Zume is engineering the world's transition to a sustainable food future by creating a “sustainability fabric” of technology solutions designed to make the food supply chain smarter and more connected to help brands move food closer to demand, improve efficiency and reduce waste.
We're innovating in the fields of AI/ML, predictive analytics, IoT, Robotics, power technology, logistics, and more.
Zume’s solutions include Zume Forward, which helps food companies predict demand and deploy food and goods where people want them; Zume Source, which provides economically superior and more sustainable alternatives for how food is grown, transported, prepared and packaged; and Zume Culinary, which optimizes cuisines for food delivery customers.
What you'll do
- Manage hardware quality and reliability team
- Participate in design reviews, drive DFMEA & PFMEA to ensure product quality, manufacturability, and reliability
- Develop new tests along with pass fail criteria while documenting the objective of the test
- Define and document test plans, ensure execution of tests, analyze and report results
- Assess and report risks based on DFMEA and test results
- Lead reliability and quality discussions with suppliers to ensure suppliers have well established quality and reliability processes
Who you are
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to scale expertise to new technical areas
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Able to focus on “What can be done” and not be distracted by “What is not working”
- Able to inspire and motivate teams when customer requirements are constantly being changed
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- 2+ years in people management and a proven track record managing a team
- 5+ years as a test, reliability and quality leader
- BS in engineering
What We Offer
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- Free and discounted pizza!
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
- Dog friendly office
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top