Recruiting Coordinator (Technical, Business, Operations)
Who We Are
One third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain.
By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you.
Zume is looking for Recruiting Coordinators to join our expanding team. As a Coordinator, you have the opportunity to impact every employee's experience at Zume. You’ll work closely with the People team and hiring managers to create a powerful, engaging, and meaningful experience for all candidates. You'll be working with an exceptional team who will provide strong mentorship and development opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Work with recruiters to arrange all details pertaining to candidate experience – schedule interviews, including virtual interviews (via Zoom); secure conference rooms, when required; book travel/hotel
- Manage relationships with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Use your personality and creativity to ensure each candidate has a unique and enjoyable experience
- Jump in on other projects when needed concerning candidate experience and other recruitment efforts
- Lead by example as a brand ambassador
Who you are
- Impressive ways of staying organized and the ability to prioritize effectively
- 1+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, preferably in a startup environment
- Passion for the candidate experience and finding ways to enhance and better the experience
- Experience maintaining professionalism amidst difficult teams, challenging facilities, and last-minute changes to team and candidate schedules
- Experience with an ATS, Macs, Google apps and systems -- Google Calendar, Gmail, and Drive
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to focus in an interrupt-driven environment
- Friendly, outgoing, and reliable team player
What We Offer
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- The opportunity to work with an incredible, supportive, hardworking team that's change the way we think about food.
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top