Zoox is looking for a software engineer to help build web application front-ends on top of core internal tools & infrastructure, including our 3D labeling tool,2D labeling tool, log-mining systems, etc. These front-ends are central to the development of autonomous driving and transportation-as-a-service, provide tremendous leverage for Zoox, and require dedicated engineering support.
- You will develop systems to help solve the most challenging perception problems
- You will work on state-of-art frontend technologies, including Vue, TypeScript and Three.JS, and WebGL
- You will work closely with other perception teams
- You will own the frontend development of a wide range of web-services
- You will be in charge of designing UI and UX
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science and at least 4 years of experience
- Fluency with at least one modern JS framework: Vue, React, or Angular
- Solid understanding of web servers and web technologies
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with UX design
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series.In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.