Zoox’s fleet management application is an essential tool in the operation of our ever-growing fleet of autonomous robotaxis. We build tools to interact with and monitor our vehicles remotely: everything from in-the-field diagnostics to step-function operational improvements like remote software deploy and automated scheduling. If you’re excited about building world-class web applications that make a real difference in people’s lives, this position is for you!
- Develop new features for a large and complex Vue.js application, and corresponding backend APIs in Python microservices.
- Work closely with operations teams to develop systems that enable Zoox to efficiently scale our fleet.
- Learn the problems that come with scaling an autonomous fleet and identify solutions to fix them.
- Develop intuitive interfaces to enable Zoox to remotely monitor and manage our vehicles on the road.
- Fluency with at least one modern JS framework: Vue, Angular, or React.
- Experience with HTML/CSS.
- Solid understanding of web servers and web technologies.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Vue.JS.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with database services such as ElasticSearch, Redis or PostgreSQL.
- Frontend web experience.
- Full-stack web experience.
- Experience with system design & architecture
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series.In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.