Video & Motion Graphics Editor
- London, United Kingdom
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients. Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual sales people\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team delivers to our customers.
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are currently looking for a Digital Video Content Producer in the UK. The role is fully remote, but candidates must be able to travel to London on occasion, if needed.
What is the opportunity? 🌟
At Zoovu we genuinely care about our customers: that's why we are launching a new team to entirely focus on creation of educational content around our product.
You will work in a fast-growing, highly innovative company that's driving real change in the industry.
The role of Digital Video Content Producer is brand new to Zoovu and you will spearhead the creation of video content for our new Zoovu Academy program as well as social channels to drive thought leadership about Digital Advice. With Zoovu Academy we are providing best-in-class enablement resources for Zoovu customers.
Please share relevant digital video content examples of your work that correspond with the requirements of this role with your applications.
Your responsibilities 🚀
- Creation and editing of educational video content about our product such as
1. tutorial videos (with speaker recording)
2. animated product screen recordings
3. customer stories
for our new Zoovu Academy program
- Create motion graphics to ensure Zoovu users experience an engaging and fun learning experience
- Collaborate with our team of product, customer and marketing teams to build compelling experiences that reflect product value and our brand
- Get great content design work shipped quickly
- Work end to end from concept to completion: research and translate training topics into educational stories through visual mediums.
- Able to lead the creation process with creative, outside-of-the-box ideas
Experience and skills required 📚
- Experience using editing software such as Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Track record of designing, creating and animating video content for digital products
- Experience in script writing
- Able to edit and master audio (voice over, background tracks)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deliver creative ideas that delight
- Excellent self-starter who can deeply collaborate with others
- A growth mindset. Willingness to own challenges. Proactiveness. Execute on ideas.
What we offer🤗
- Leave your footprint - this is a new mission within Zoovu and you'll be one of the first team members and creators for the Academy program
- Friendly and diverse global team with flat structures and a very collaborative, hands-on mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment will be provided as required to make sure you have everything you need to hit the ground running
Sounds exciting , but u nsure if you tick all the boxes? Don't let that hold you back from sending us your application . There is no 'perfect profile' so w hatever is your background we encourage you to apply - If you are excited and passionate about the job , j oining the Zoovu team means an opportunity to grow and advance .
Back to top