- Wroclaw, Poland
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients. Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual sales people\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team delivers to our customers.
Zoovu is looking for a UX Designer to join our Digital team in Poland, Wroclaw. The UX Designer will own the UX within the Digital website portfolio, translating ideas, user feedback and features into great user experiences. You will be responsible for managing the design journey, including user research, idea generation, website flow, wire-framing and producing prototypes.
As our ideal candidate, you are passionate about understanding the user and championing their needs whilst utilizing your experience with design systems and processes focusing on speed and collaboration.
- Research, design, prototype new user experience in collaboration with the Digital team
- Organize and structure of information based on user needs
- Deliver user cases and scenarios, wireframe & prototypes, mock-ups of screens and flows, visual assets' production, documentation of design guidelines for the design's implementation
- Testing of concepts based on prototypes
- Present and communicate designs and deliverables to peers and executives
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Set out acceptance criteria / definition of done for quality assurance
- Ensure consistency in the Digital portfolio
- Measure the success of the specific features being released against analytics and metrics that you will have ownership over
- Being an ambassador for a user centric mindset within the company
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related qualification
- User interface and user experience design skills with 5+ years' experience in a SaaS software company
- Understand best practices, the latest industry standard tools and software for UX and UI
- Be fluent in state of the art UX/UI principles
- Be able to analyse usage data to glean insights
- Have strong knowledge of information architecture
- Be a problem solver and customer-centred
- Have strong communication and teamwork skills
- Proven ability to deliver user experiences that work
- Experience working with software developers
- Experience in designing icons, vector illustrations, UI animation is a plus
- Full working proficiency in English
Sounds like a good challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English
Back to top