Tech Ops Engineer
- Wroclaw, Poland
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a sales person in a store, those \"virtual sales people\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
Zoovu is looking for an excellent TechOps Engineer with an all-round skill set to join our growing TechOps team. The TechOps Engineer will provide support and administration for the Zoovu team internal systems across all its global locations.
- Utilize monitoring systems and company tools to ensure system stability and ensure all requests are acknowledged in a timely and efficient manner
- Escalate in a timely manner following guidelines to appropriate next level of support; accurately report incidents to management
- Develop and refine standard operating procedures, guidelines, and documentation for application support and maintenance
- Support the company's internal network devices - Windows, Linux, Mac
- Solving problems connected to the network and the systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience; experience with any of the following a plus: Google Suite, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office365, Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
- Strong technical background in systems administration and software application support
- Good Windows, Mac and Linux knowledge
- Full working proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce, online solutions, and related technologies
- Strong communication skills (you need to be able to communicate clearly to your colleagues)
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise, especially in critical and high-pressure scenarios
- Team playing attitude and excellent self-organization and self-motivation
- A high level of accuracy and quality awareness
Back to top