Senior Customer Success Manager
services and solutions that match their needs faster and smarter.
Leading retailers and brands such as Trek Bikes and Canon use our technology to help their customers find the products they need.
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Offices: Headquartered in London with offices in Berlin, New York, Vienna, Boston and Wroclaw
The Role: Senior Customer Success Manager
- Drive adoption of the customer success programme within assigned accounts through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business.
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth 'go live' and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience programmes aligned with Zoovu philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our Customers' business objectives and strategy so that the programme provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Mange customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Create and contribute to 'Thought Leadership' content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Anticipate Customers' requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Promote the Company's services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Zoovu team and culture.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- University Degree
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience in Sales, Consulting, Client Facing roles is a big plus
- Experience in SaaS, E-commerce, technology is a plus
- Strong service orientation: wants to make things easier, smoother and better for clients, and does not give up when she/he faces hurdles in achieving this
- Authentic and trustworthy individual who is committed to long-term relationship building
- Diplomatic personality who communicates directly, friendly and proactively
- Confident and convincing individual with experience in working with senior to C-level executives
- Motivated by helping others, making things happen and sharing information and experience
- Loves being structured, concise and efficient
- Technically minded but solutions oriented
- A passion for helping brands and retailers to improve customer experience
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Back to top