chat-bots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. Our intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions at the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
With $14m raised in our latest round of funding and a client list that includes leading retailers and brands such as: Amazon; Microsoft; COTY and Samsung, we are now looking to achieve our ambitious growth objectives in 2020!
Working from our HQ in London (we also have offices in: Berlin, New York, Vienna, Boston and Wroclaw), we're looking for a bright, hungry and talented Sales Director to join our EMEA Team.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Director:
- You will drive the acquisition of New Enterprise clients across EMEA
- Initiate conversations and meetings with prospects in a new business capacity
- Your mission is to become a true partner to brands and share how they can utilise Zoovu to enhance the experiences of their customers
- Collaborate with Sales Development and Marketing on new opportunities from inbound enquiries
- Embrace the hunter in you and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Liaise with the Zoovu Customer Success team on understanding current market trends
- Attend Industry events when required
- Embrace the entire sales process; from conducting initial meetings and demonstrating the Zoovu platform, right through to close and account management
- Maximise opportunities within your existing clients base to educate and expand them into becoming global accounts
- Educate the wider team on best practices and become an expert within your market
What we are looking for from YOU:
- 4+ years of quota carrying and new business experience with a consistent track record of success.
- B2B SaaS or Digital Marketing sales experience - Ideally from the Marketing Technology Landscape
- Experience in leading a consultative sales process, closing and managing relationships
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives
- Have had exposure selling to: eCommerce; Digital; Product and Marketing decision Makers
- A true collaborator and want to liaise with: Business Development; Customer Success and Marketing to drive success
- A hyper-competitive nature. You enjoy collaborating with the team but you have a true desire to succeed
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns in the market
- Bonus points if you have sold to brands across: Consumer Electronics, Health & Beauty, Hardware, Home Appliances or Consumer Goods
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
If you can bring your "A" game and you're up for the challenge, Apply today!
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent Commission Structure
- Innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Fun and collaborative environment, open and friendly organisational culture
- Opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly growing company going through their next stage of growth
- Private Healthcare
See Inside the Office of Zoovu
SMARTASSISTANT’s goal is to pair consumers with the products and services that best meet their needs. The company creates digital advisors for clients and consumers that ask a series of questions about their needs and lifestyles. The data gathered from the survey is then used to quickly pair the best products that meet consumer demands.
Back to top