- Wroclaw, Poland
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients. Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual salespeople\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
There's a lot that goes into \"making complex look simple\", which is why we're looking for Product Manager to join our R&D team in Poland. This is a unique opportunity to work with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Product Manager you will:
- Understand what great product looks like with a customer first mindset and creating a product roadmap to support our business strategy
- Develop the requirements for highly differentiated solutions and/or services, including strategy definition, requirements analysis, and delineation of the market opportunity
- Develop and monitor timely and effective reports of product performance - specifically for development and product release plans
- Collaborate with team to get feedback from the field on new feature requirements and enhancements - in efforts to drive product utilization
- Participate in sales, customer success service, and existing customer calls as or meetings as appropriate to hear and understand first-hand the needs and requirements of prospects and customers
- Write narratives, use cases, user stories and requirements to enable the product planning process
- Articulate new product features and benefits to internal groups, including marketing and sales
- Accompany products from concept to launch
Back to top