Principal Enterprise Solution Consultant
- Nottingham, U.K.
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team does business.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual salespeople\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an amazing Principal Pre-Sales Solution Consultant who is looking to further their career path and join our team.
The Principal Enterprise Solutions Consultant is responsible for partnering with the sales team to deliver a high volume of strategic enterprise sales. Technically savvy, our consultants are as comfortable in architecture sessions and demo building as they are pitching strategy, vision, and value to executive audiences. They understand the sales cycle, relationships, and work closely with their sales reps to close deals.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of closing multifaceted 6 to 7 figure deals and preparing enterprise proposals, while still being a team player and contributing to the Solution Team and the business. You will be expected to:
• Become an expert in the Zoovu solution and understand the value and vision that we bring to our clients
• Sell consultatively to prospects:
○ Sell the vision and alignment to Zoovu's portfolio of products
○ Craft sophisticated enterprise proposals that will win competitive sales situations
○ Respond to RFPs and RFIs
○ Solicit and document project scope / requirements / timelines - engaging the Professional Services team as necessary
○ Remove technical blockers throughout the sales process in an efficient, honest, realistic manner
○ Provide technical guidance on integrations, data management, APIs, reporting and analytics, and 3rd party integrations
• Ruthlessly seek out areas of improvement to make the Solution Consulting team more capable
• Provide feedback to leadership to drive ongoing strategy and product direction
• Proven track record closing 6/7 figure deals with 5+ years experience selling multifaceted solution sets
• Strong understanding of data, ontologies, and how data creates the foundation that drives business capabilities
• Skilled at selling to prospects at all levels of the business, up to and including C-suite
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering or other relevant STEM subject
• Experience selling SaaS or PaaS is desirable
• Experience of working with / domain knowledge of: API's, enterprise integrations, analytics, mobile apps, programming, Martech
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage and excel in conversations with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Able to engage and coordinate across teams within the internal business and focus on getting results
• Extremely passionate and enthusiastic towards the product and our mission
• Always have a positive and can-do attitude
• Hard working, ambitious and determined
• Confident and personable
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES. IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE ASSUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL
Back to top