Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
- United States
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team does business.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual salespeople\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an amazing Pre-Sales Solution Consultant who is looking to further their career path and join our US team.
- Become an expert in the Zoovu solution and understand the value and vision that we bring to our clients
- Sell consultatively to prospects
- Understand their challenges and needs and determine solutions
- Demonstrate how Zoovu will solve these challenges and grow their business
- Solicit and document project scope / requirements / timelines - engaging the Professional Services team as necessary
- Remove technical blockers throughout the sales process in an efficient, honest, realistic manner
- Provide technical guidance on integrations, data management, APIs, reporting and analytics, and 3rd party integrations
- Become a trusted advisor to our sales organization, working closely with the team to deliver a high velocity of quality new customer relationships
- Support the delivery of complex, enterprise solutions on a strategic basis in a hands-on manner, as a technical and subject matter expert.
- Ruthlessly seek out areas of improvement to make the Solution Consulting team more capable
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject
- Previous experience as a web developer / software engineer or a developer background would be beneficial
- Would particularly suit someone currently working as a Project / Technical Consultant involving web technologies, who has worked on projects through requirements gathering
- Proven track record of delivering projects on or before time
- Some experience of working in a SaaS or a PaaS environment would be desirable
- Experience of working with and having the domain knowledge of two or more of the following: API's, integrations, analytics, mobile apps, programming
- A 'tech savvy' individual
- Ability to understand complex customers needs
- An enthusiasm to transform requirements into solutions and an optimistic approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts with ease and in the simplest manner possible to any type of audience (technical / non-technical)
- Ability to liaise and work together as a team and recognized as a great team player
- Able to engage different teams and focus on getting results
- Extremely passionate and enthusiastic towards the product
- Hard working, ambitious and determined with a positive and can-do attitude
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Confident and personable
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES. IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE ASSUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL
Back to top