Partner Success Manager
- Boston, MA
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a sales person in a store, those \"virtual sales people\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team delivers to our customers.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Serve as the link of communication between zoovu connectivity partners and internal teams
- Oversee current connections and up-sell existing partners for new zoovu services
- Draft new offers and prices negotiation
- Accounts monitoring and servicing
- Forecast and track key account metrics (focus on commitments and prepaid packages)
- Following industry trends end feeding market information into other departments.
- Development and improvement of internal tools for our connectivity partners
- Ensure that quality standards are met and best connectivity cooperation established
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using account metrics (testing and analysis of tasting results, comparison on the profitability of different connectivity models etc.)
- Providing professional support to enhance customer's dedication
- Negotiating new sales agreements that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Expand the relationships with existing partners by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goals
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by the partner and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Communication with regulatory agencies, reporting and statistical analysis
- Serve as a "voice of partners" inside the company collecting information throughout company's departments and feeding information to shareholders on monthly or quarterly basis.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a must have!
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject, with a background in software consulting, new business and/or partner development. Unfortunately we will not be able to review resumes of those who do not meet the STEM degree requirement.
- Minimum 3 years' experience implementing software directly for end customers and/or channel development / strategic alliance experience
- Experience of working with Marketing Cloud Vendors, SI's, Agency groups, Retailers and Brands is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team
- The drive, ambition and commitment to do what it takes to be successful
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for successes and failures
- A sharp focus on goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
Back to top