- Wroclaw, Poland
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients. Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual salespeople\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
At Zoovu, you will:
- Work in a modern software development team (we use React, node.js, AWS Lambdas, Java 11, various SQL&NoSQL databases, Git, Jenkins, Docker, code quality tools, code reviews, etc.)
- Participate in building new web applications within our Zoovu SaaS Platform
- Work on developing the already existing parts of the platform
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you:
- Are an expert in one of the modern JS frameworks (preferably node.js or React)
- Are an expert in either a frontend JS environment (key parts: React, CSS, RWD, good UX feeling) or a backend one (key parts: node.js, Redis or similar, nest.js or similar, backend application performance/security concepts) \t\t
- Have experience with Typescript \t\t
- Have a strong understanding of various facets of programming web applications (HTTP, REST, security / performance / interoperability of - web apps) \t\t
- Share our passion of delivering the code that is clean and - equally importantly - addresses the needs of our users, \t\t
- Have a working proficiency in English and strong communication skills \t\t
- Have a Bachelors degree or equivalent in a STEM subject \t\t
- Are able to come to our Wroclaw office every couple of weeks (while we are basically remote-only now, in post-COVID times we might want to meet every now and then in our office in Wroclaw)
Additional bonus points for:
- Experience with backend development of web applications in other technologies (ideally Java/Spring)
What we will offer you:
- Attractive salary (11-18k PLN monthly depending on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, IDE and OS of your choice (most of us choose IntelliJ / Webstorm :) - but if you prefer Eclipse, Netbeans, vi or whatnot - go ahead!), a powerful laptop and two big screens
- Budget for IT conferences, books etc.
- An office in Wroclaw's Market Square, available whenever one needs to have a day (or a few days) from anywhere else but home :).
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
Back to top