Mid/Senior Full-Stack Developer
- Wroclaw, Poland
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients. Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual salespeople\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
There's a lot that goes into \"making complex look simple\", which is why we're looking for Mid- and Senior Full-Stack Developers to join our software development team in Poland. This is a unique opportunity to work with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
At Zoovu, you will:
- Design and develop the features within our platform,
- Work in a modern software development team - our stack includes Java 11 & Spring, various flavors of JS (React, Vue.js, node.js etc.), various SQL & NoSQL databases (MySQL/RDS, Mongo/Atlas, Redshift, DynamoDB etc.), AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, Glue, etc.), Gitlab & Gitlab CI, Kubernetes, code quality tools, code reviews, etc.,
- Have impact on architectural decisions, processes and the product itself.
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you possess:
- Have a Bachelors degree or equivalent in a STEM subject
- Have solid commercial experience with both backend and frontend web development technologies, and expertise in one of these areas (preferably in Spring Framework on the backend and/or in React / node.js / ES6+ on the frontend).
- Have a good understanding of HTTP, web applications, their performance and security
- Share our passion for delivering code that is both clean and addresses the users' needs
- Have a full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
- Have 3+ years of experience in a software programming position (are you less experienced but you feel you tick all the other boxes? you should still apply, and let's figure out together whether this or similar position is a good fit for you)
- Are able to come to our Wroclaw office every couple of weeks (while we are basically remote-only now, in post-COVID times we might want to meet every now and then in our office in Wroclaw)
Additional bonus points for:
- Expertise in a subset of the technologies we're using (mentioned above, the more experience you have with them the better)
- if you have some devops experience to support your team's deployments processes (ideally with k8s / Docker / Gitlab CI), it's a big plus!
What we will offer you:
- Attractive salary (11-18k PLN monthly depending on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Awesome working conditions with IDE and OS of your choice (most of us choose IntelliJ :) - but if you prefer Eclipse, Netbeans, vi or whatnot - go ahead!), a powerful laptop and two big screens
- Budget for IT conferences, books, etc.
- An office in Wroclaw's Market Square, available whenever one needs to have a day (or a few days) to work from anywhere else but home :).
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!
Back to top