Mid/Senior Full-Stack Developer
chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. The platform is used by many leading retailers and brands, including Amazon, Microsoft, Canon and many others. More about the platform here: https://zoovu.com/platform, and some examples of the assistants are here: https://zoovu.com/examples.
There's a lot that goes into \"making complex look simple\", which is why we're looking for a Mid- and Senior Full-Stack Developers to join our software development team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing Wroclaw office together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
At Zoovu, you will:
- design and develop the features within our platform,
- work in a modern software development team - our stack includes Java 11 & Spring, various flavors of JS (React, Vue.js, node.js etc.), various SQL & NoSQL databases (MySQL/RDS, Mongo/Atlas, Redshift, DynamoDB etc.), AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, Glue, etc.), Gitlab & Gitlab CI, Kubernetes, code quality tools, code reviews, etc.,
- have impact on architectural decisions, processes and the product itself.
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you possess:
- Commercial experience with both backend and frontend web development technologies, and expertise in one of these areas (preferably in Spring Framework on the backend and/or in React / Vue / node on the frontend).
- Good understanding of HTTP, web applications, their performance and security
- Passion that drives you to deliver clean code
- Full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in a software programming position (are you less experienced but you feel you tick all the other boxes? you should still apply, and let's figure out together whether this or similar position is a good fit for you)
Additional bonus points for:
- Expertise in a subset of the technologies we're using (mentioned above, the more experience you have with them the better)
What we will offer you:
- Attractive salary (12-18k PLN monthly) and other benefits (Medicover healthcare and Multisport sport subscription)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, IDE and OS of your choice (most of us choose IntelliJ :) - but if you prefer Eclipse, Netbeans, vi or whatnot - go ahead!), a powerful laptop and two big screens
- Budget for IT conferences, books, etc.
- Other nice little things, like fresh fruit or a nice view on Rynek right from your desk
- If needed, we will be able to provide a relocation package for you
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!
Back to top