Key Account Manager
- Berlin, Germany
- Deliver revenue to overachieve the plan by executing an overall sales strategy
- Become the trusted advisor within the client ecosystem
- Build and develop trusted relationships at C/Board level and within all layers of client organization to ensure sustainable growth for Zoovu
- Identify and transform leads into opportunities
- Manage Zoovu and Client ecosystems all along the customer experience to ensure global satisfaction
- Drive Zoovu team endorsement and customer commitment on account strategy
- Involve Zoovu teams and/or professional Services as appropriate to maintain a high-end consulting presence at customer and to create new growth opportunities
- Provide an accurate forecast and the appropriate pipeline to reach business objectives
- Significant experience in a Sales position in Enterprise Saas Software
- Solid prior experience in selling solutions for international or large companies
- Proven experience in Consultative Selling
- Proven track record in maximising sales value
- Strong strategic, independent and goal-oriented thinking and acting within the framework of quota responsibility
- Experienced in setting a customer value roadmap
- Creativity in developing new solutions
- Ability to generate long-term success through C-level contacts, both in the IT area and in the 'business line'
- Bargaining power, negotiation skills, the desire to generate business and a passion for results-oriented work
- Experience in managing change effectively
- Bright personality, agility and a serious, eloquent and communicative appearance
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team does business.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual salespeople\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
As a continuously growing company, we are looking for a solution-oriented and strong advisory Technical Key Account Manager. The successful candidate will be comfortable leading Customer Executive relationships at all levels within their organization.
The position is remote/home working and is therefore not location specific. Willingness to travel to our customers in the EMEA region is a basic requirement for this position.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
Back to top